1. Agreement to Terms
By subscribing to our services, the customer explicitly consents to adhere to the terms delineated herein.
2. Service Undertaking
The company commits to furnish services pursuant to the contractual specifications stipulated in the corresponding order. Nevertheless, the company retains the prerogative to unilaterally terminate service provision for any reason within its discretion.
3. Warranty and Insurance
• All new phones come with a 6-month limited warranty from the manufacturer.
• Warranty for charging ports or used phones is for 1 month.
• Manufacturer warranty does not cover intentional and/or unintentional damage inflicted to the device.
• Cellular Israel Insurance covers physical and internal damage to the phone but does not cover intentional damage, total loss (e.g., lost or stolen phones), or water damage.
• Phone insurance on a used phone has a deductible.
• Please note: Warranty and Insurance cover the phone only and do not extend to charger, cable, case, or other accessories.
• Cellular Israel reserves the right to terminate the customer's insurance at any time at their discretion, for reasons such as, but not limited to, abuse of the free insurance coverage and/or excessive repairs.
4. Equipment Liability
• For sim card-only orders, Cellular Israel does not guarantee compatibility between the provided sim cards and your phone. While we will assist you in determining compatibility, the ultimate responsibility lies with the customer.
• All equipment is under the customer's responsibility from the time it leaves our office until it is returned.
5. Rental Terms and Conditions
5.1 Delivery Responsibility
• All equipment is under the customer's responsibility from when it leaves our office until it is returned to our office.
• If you are not available to accept delivery, make the necessary arrangements or leave a note for the driver on where to leave your package.
• In Israel, we offer delivery and pick-up from your hotel or apartment with delivery/pickup fees.
• When returning equipment via courier, it must be accompanied by a delivery tracking number.
• Locked device: Ensure that you remove any passwords on the device before returning it to avoid a $100 processing fee. In cases of password-related delays, it will be considered as not returned, and you will continue to be charged.
5.2 Return Location
• All rental equipment, including phones, chargers, etc., must be returned to the Cellular Israel location from which it originated.
• If you received the device in the US via mail, it must be returned by mail or in person to: Cellular Israel, 1700 Madison Ave. Lakewood NJ 08701.
• Failure to return the equipment to the correct location will result in a $10 device transit fee per item.
• SIM rental for Israel: Keep the sim card for use on your next trip.
• US/EU Sim rental, SIM cards must be returned the same as devices, within one business day after your end date. They must be returned to our Israel location only.
5.3 Late Fees
• All rental equipment must be returned or postmarked within one business day after your end date. In cases of late returns, the daily rental rate will continue to be charged for up to 14 days from the rental end date. After this period, the device is considered lost and the following restocking fees and replacement costs will be applied.
• Restocking fees apply if a device is lost or not returned within 14 days from the rental end date. This fee covers provisioning, software setup, and shipping expenses:
- Israeli rentals with a device: $100 restocking fee (plus device replacement cost).
- USA/EU rentals with a device: $135 restocking fee (plus device + sim replacement cost).
- US/EU SIM card-only rentals: $35 restocking fee (plus sim replacement cost).
- US EZ-pass rentals: $100 restocking fee (plus device replacement cost).
• Device Replacement Cost
If a device is lost or not returned within 14 days from the rental end date, you will also be charged the full cost of the device. The specific cost varies depending on the type of device rented. Here are the device replacement costs:
- Israeli/EU Kosher or Talk & Text phone: $100
- EU/US sim card: $50
- USA Kosher or Talk & Text phone: $200
- Israeli/EU/USA Smartphone: $300
- Waze: $200
- MiFi: $100
- US EZ-pass: $60
- Charger cable or head: $10 each
6. Important Disclaimer Regarding Delivery Service
• As deliveries are carried out by a third-party service, Cellular Israel cannot take responsibility for difficulties or delays.
• We use a very reputable company and are very satisfied with their service.
• We strive to assist in case of any delivery issues, but additional costs due to misunderstandings, wrong addresses, phone numbers, name, package not being found, long waiting period, hotel refusing to accept package, or other factors and the delivery service needing to make a second attempt at delivery/pick up, will be passed on to the customer.
• The customer is also responsible for any monetary loss incurred by a postal delay or error, for example, replacing the sim card, if need be.
7. Payment and Billing
• Cellular Israel accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards.
• An authorization charge may be taken when you activate service, solely for card validity verification. One-time fees may be charged at any time once the order is placed.
• The customer is responsible for payment of all charges on their account for all types of calls, data usage, and additional services.
• The Company reserves the right to make changes to the rates without prior notice.
• The Company reserves the right to modify existing or contracted rates in case of fluctuations in the currencies market, including but not limited to assessing a fee or surcharge to equalize currency values to the current Israeli shekel.
• The customer hereby irrevocably authorizes the company to charge the credit card(s) provided to the company for all charges incurred by the customer.
8. Deposits and Late Fees
• All deposits charged by Cellular Israel are fully refundable.
• The deposit will be returned to the customer two weeks after the device is returned, less any usage charges not included in the plan and/or late fees.
• Regular rental fees continue to be charged until the device is returned.
9. Chargebacks and Disputed Charges
• If the customer disputes a bill with their credit card company, but the bill is a valid charge from Cellular Israel (and not a duplicate charge, erroneous charge, etc.) the customer is responsible to pay back the original bill amount plus a $15 chargeback processing and handling fee per disputed charge.
• The company reserves the right to suspend or terminate service in case of negligent payment by the customer.
10. Billing for Long Term Orders
• Monthly services from Cellular Israel, such as Customer Assistance, Insurance, Virtual Numbers, etc. are all billed at the beginning of the customer's service month (the same day of the month as the plan's start date) for the upcoming month and are not prorated.
• Service fees may be charged as soon as the customer's service is activated. All charges will be made to the most recent credit card on file with Cellular Israel and with the provider, respectively.
• Cellular Israel is not responsible for the customer's payment with their provider. By signing up through Cellular Israel, the customer agrees to their provider's terms and conditions, including all company policies.
• Prices listed on our site are current to today's date and are subject to change by the provider at any time before activation. Cellular Israel is not responsible for changes in price.
11. Billing for Cellular Israel Direct and Talk & Text Plans:
• Monthly charges from Cellular Israel are all billed at the beginning of the customer's service month (the same day of the month as the plan's start date) for the upcoming month and are not prorated.
• Service fees may be charged as soon as the customer's service is activated. All charges will be made to the most recent credit card on file with Cellular Israel.
• By signing up through Cellular Israel, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions, as well as all company policies. Usage charges that are not included in the plan are usually billed to the customer at cost plus five percent at the current ILS - USD exchange rate. However, Cellular Israel reserves the right to determine the amount to bill the customer for usage charges that are not included in the plan on a per case basis.
• Services that are "Unlimited" refer to normal, single-user usage. Unlimited outgoing calling does not include service numbers, hot lines, radio lines, etc. Unlimited local texting in Israel does not include service numbers.
12. Cancellation of Orders
12.1 Cancelling Long-term orders, before the Start Date
• Once an order has been placed, Cellular Israel reserves the right to charge the full order cost.
• Cancellation before processing: Generally, the customer will not be charged a cancellation fee.
• Once processing is completed, a $25 cancellation fee plus a $10.99 sim fee will apply.
• If delivery has been ordered, additional delivery/shipping fees apply.
12.2 Cancelling On or After the Start Date
• If the service has started, the customer will be charged for all services and usage incurred up until their cancellation request has been processed, plus an early termination fee.
• Early termination fee: $25 USD or 90 Shekel (ILS), charged at the equivalent US Dollar rate on the day of the fee.
• Long-term plans require a minimum service period of four months, and customers can cancel after four months with no penalty.
• Plans canceled before their original end date, which include services paid upfront, such as Insurance or a Virtual Number, will not receive a partial refund for unused months.
12.3 Termination of Long Term Service
• If a service plan end date is not provided to Cellular Israel, the service plan will continue indefinitely until a cancellation request is received.
• If a service plan end date has been provided, all the Cellular Israel provided services will be cancelled at the end of that day.
• However, the customer must request to cancel all services from any external service providers, even if the initial service was signed up through Cellular Israel. Customers participating in the Customer Assistance program need only contact Cellular Israel directly and request that their Cellular Israel and Israeli services be cancelled. Customers who do not have Customer Assistance from Cellular Israel need to contact their Israeli provider directly and request to cancel, or they may ask Cellular Israel to cancel their service with the Israeli provider on their behalf for a service fee.
• Cellular Israel is not responsible for charges billed to the customer by the external provider, even after the requested service end date has passed. The customer is solely responsible to cancel their service(s) with all external providers.
• Provided service plan end dates result in the cancellation of all Cellular Israel provided services.
12.4 Extension of Long Term Service
• Requesting to extend long-term service may result in rate variations.
• Cellular Israel will endeavor to provide the best available rate.
12.5 Cancellation of Short Term Orders
• Cellular Israel reserves the right to charge the full order cost.
• Generally, there is a $25 cancellation fee for orders not yet processed.
• Once processing is complete, customers are charged for all services and usage incurred up to their cancellation request, with a minimum charge of $25.